We invite our Insurance Law LL.M. students to take advantage of the many programs and services our Law School provides:
- Law Library: All of our students receive their own Westlaw and Lexis/Nexis accounts, which provide access to thousands of electronic databases as well as specialized insurance materials. The beautiful law library has the largest insurance law collection of any academic institu
- Events: The Insurance Law Center hosts a wealth of insurance-related events, including conferences, panels, and luncheon speakers. Our LL.M. students are welcome to them all for free. In addition, every semester the Law School hosts dozens of conferences, speakers and other law-related events that are free to all students. These events are an important part of the law school experience in the United States and we encourage our LL.M. students to participate. While we understand that our distance-learning LL.M. students often cannot take advantage of these opportunities, be assured that you are welcome whenever you have the opportunity to visit your campus, which we hope will be frequently.
- Career Services: All of our students have access to counseling and job listings at the Law School's Career Planning Center. Employers using the Office are required to give equal consideration to all students who apply, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital or parental status, sexual preference, physical handicap, or veteran status.
- International Student Handbook.
- tion in the country and the library is perhaps the finest facility of its kind in the world.